How I can help you
I can help improve business performance in marketing, operations and finance.
As a banker, I have helped countless small and medium size businesses in the areas of marketing, operations and finance. Over my career, I have provided financial management support, business development assistance and marketing experience to many family owned and closely-held businesses; as well as, not-for-profits and real estate construction partnerships.
In addition to my professional activities, I have served as a board member of the United Cerebral Palsy Association of Greater Chicago and as a member of the investment committee. I hold a deep sense of community.
As a mentor for SCORE, I have provided advice and served as a trusted advisor to many entrepreneurs. Let's get started.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Professional & Business Services
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
BSBA with an emphasis in Finance from the University of Denver
Corporate Finance Program through the University of Chicago
Corporate Credit Analysis Program through Harvard Business School
Real Estate Finance Program through the University of Wisconsin