The coronavirus crisis has affected daycare service businesses in several ways.
Some are taking on more children to serve our frontline workers; some have cut back to part-time hours due to school closures; some have lost most of their income since parents are at home and available to take care of their kids. Child care professionals have the added pressure of keeping children in their care safe in the middle of a pandemic.
This Small Business Action Plan, created by our partner Constant Contact, can help you manage your business through these difficult times.
Download the Action Plan for Child Daycare Services for step-by-step instructions on how to save and protect your business during the coronavirus crisis, such as:
- Protecting yourself, employees, customers and community
- Assessing the current situation and generating both short and long-term solutions
- Adapting your normal operations to keep business going
- Converting to digital solutions
- Updating your communication channels
- Marketing your business appropriately and sensitively during this time
- Thinking ahead and planning for the future